domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

Starting point

So, i'm 26, i live with my parents (not because i want to, but because i have to), i have many talents, but so far none of them have gotten me anywhere. I love reading, and read about 60 or 70 books a year; also I write, and like to paint (but i'm not good at it), in the last year i've become infatuated with platypuses, they are kind of my guiding star right now. Also i am deeply scared of deep sea, and i mean deeply scared, people talk about the giant squids, white sharks, blue whales, killer whales, penguins, coral reefs, and each one of them scares me the same. I'm also scared of outer space, so should Armageddon come, and given i have the chance to leave earth in a space vessel, i would rather stay in the ground and wait for a legendary death while trying to impale the devil with my mighty sword (I'll name her Brandie, Demons Raper). The only way i'll ever go to the outer space is if i am given the chance to do so with a alien race, they got here from home, they have some experience( I think).

Ok, thats me, kind of, and this year i'm gonna start working in many projects i got involved with; also this year i'm gonna start my personal odyssey, i have spent a lot of time getting ready, making myself smarter, knowlegdeable, stronger; i prepared for many eventualities, and i feared i would never be ready to face the real world; or should i say: ready for my journey to ithaca?. Last week i decided that i would never be ready,and this is as good a time as any to start sailing. I know where i wanna go in the end: i want to have two daugthers, an amazing life companion, write for a living, work in the publishing bussiness, get to travel a lot, and be able to keep enjoying those things i adore like reading, going to the movies, eat ice cream, cook, talking with my friends, making jokes, and spend time with my family.

I don't know if all those things i want will ever come true, i don't even know if any of them will become real; life is a complicated game, and sometimes one will get things that weren't expected, things one never knew one wanted until one got them, and things one never knew one feared until one lived them. There is no way to know where will my journey take me to; but i do know this, whatever may be stored for me on the future i'll make the better of it, and enjoy my life.

No hay comentarios: